Sunday, February 12, 2012

This is how we roll!

It is only 33 degrees here today so I made Bella wear her rainbow sweater on our walk. The thing about this is, that Bella hates to wear anything; sweaters, coats, hair bows, harnesses; anything. Anything that is but the covers at nighty night time. She loves that. You would think that she would love a nice , homemade knit sweater. I mean, she sits on my lap every night while I knit. She has a knack for plopping her butt down right on my working yarn and getting all tangled up in it. Anyway, this is how she looks.If anyone wants to make one of these for their doggie, the pattern is free on Ravelry.


Isn't she darling? She is the perfect dog for me. She is like the perfect child, that never grows up. She meets me at the door every night wagging and jumping. She wants to be held and carried around like a little baby all of the time. Since my kids are grown, it is great for me to have my little baby. Anyone that knows me, knows that I am slightly obsessed with her. I have about a million pictures of her in my craft room and take many more photos of her than I do my human kids. And what kind of doggie mama would I be if I didn't have a mother-daughter outfit to wear when we go out. I crocheted a little cowl to match her sweater so everyone knows that we are together, hahaha.

Okay, okay, enough of my gushing about Bella. I'm sorry, I warned you that I might. I just hope that all of you have a pet in your life that brings you as much joy as Bella brings to me. Happy Sunday everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Bella's sweater is adorable. And I love that you have a scarf to match. You should get a pic of the two of you in your matching outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh! I love her in it! I made my Baby bear a sweater, too! Mine is crocheted. You should visit my blog and see him in his Red Sweater! Bella is a joy, and I am obsessed with my little Baby Bear, too!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete