Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 3 Jewelry Week


Today's jewelry set is fun and cheery. It is made of real turquoise chips with red and cobalt blue beads. I  used copper closures, earring findings and hooks on this. I think the copper goes really well with the colors, but silver would also look great. Recently, I have been using other colors for findings and find that the variety is very fun. Also, even when I use real sterling silver earring hooks, I get that black smudge on my ear by the end of the day. If you use the copper, antiqued gold, burnished silver, black or any of the other colored metals, I find that this does not happen. Yay! for that.

Peace and love,

Kelli


Linking to:


http://www.livelaughrowe.com

2 comments:

  1. Yes, yay for no black smudges, lol. These are very sweet, love the colours. Thanks so much for sharing at our party this week.

    ReplyDelete