Friday, March 30, 2012

Jewelry Week Friday Finale

I am getting a little bored with my jewelry week. So today I am going to do a grand finale with several pictures. I want to wrap this up so I can show you some of my Easter Ceramics this weekend. I also feel the need to do some special jewelry pieces, not just the basic sets. Hmmm... what will I come up with?
Aqua and Brown Shell Necklace

Aqua and Brown Shell Earrings

Seafoam Necklace Set

Abalone Shell and Gray Chain Necklace Set

Turquoise and Rose Copper Earrings

Green and Teal Antique Earrings
As always, peace and love,

Kelli

Linking to:


2 comments:

  1. I love the turquoise and rose ones! So pretty! xoxo- Rachel @ BubblyNatureCreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya
    I am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly and useful.
    It helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

    Mom Jewelry
    Photo Charms

    ReplyDelete