Monday, April 9, 2012

Antique Gold and Aqua Earrings&Necklace

 I had some time yesterday to fix 2 broken necklaces and then the beads began calling me. I had purchased this pendant awhile ago and decided today was the day. I used some antique gold chains from Michael's. First I cut the chain in the middle to add the golden brown beaded set to each end. I then attached that to the pendant. I wanted to add some aqua to match the pendant, so I made another beaded set, cut the chain 10 links up on each side from the brown bead and added the aqua set. And it was done.
Of course I needed earrings to match.

 For each earring, you need a headpin, 2 seed beads, 4 daisy spacers, 2 disc shaped beads, and an ear wire.
Now I have to find an outfit to match.
                                          Peace and Love,

                                            Kelli





10 comments:

  1. Looks great! My daughter's favorite color is aqua!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the earrings! I especially like how you took the pieces from a necklace! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty...I need to wear more jewelry. I love your blog,the black and pink are really pretty together.
    LOve,Debbie:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, and the colors are fabulous! I'd love for you to link it up to Crafty Cousins!

    http://crafting-cousins.blogspot.com/2012/04/what-i-wore-sunday-week-11.html

    ~Natalie @ Crafty Cousins

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very pretty. I love the antique beads that you used. Thanks for sharing at our party this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelli, love it! Very pretty. Thanks for partying with me at Drab to Fab. Here's the link to this weeks, party! Come on back to share more of your lovely looks.

    http://www.amynjesse.com/2012/04/drab-to-fab-link-up-12-features.html

    Have a lovely weekend! :)

    Amy @ Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty! i would LOVE for you to link this post or any other posts you want to my weekend link party http://lovenotesbylauryn.blogspot.com/2012/04/spread-love-link-party-6.html it opens at midnight tonight, hope to see you there!
    {love} lauryn @ lovenotesbylauryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful necklace! I can see why you wanted to complement it with the perfect earrings. Thanks so much for linking on Busy Monday at A Pinch of Joy. Hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty color combination! I would love to wear these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those earrings. Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete