Sunday, April 1, 2012

Easter Decorations

Several years ago, I painted ceramics. I have had a terrible time finding a shop or classes in Kentucky, so have not done much in the last few years. I did have decorations for every holiday when the kids were little. Here are some of my Easter Decorations. These are all hand painted.

This one has a story. It was from my childhood, chipped, so I repainted it and it looks great. I kept the original bunny color and changed the egg a bit. Originally painted by a female inmate at Kansas Women's Prison 1970. (My mom worked there)

Chocolate Bunny

Blue Eyed Bunny




Ceramic Lace Eggs

Easter Tree

I also like to make wreaths for all of the seasons.
 


16 comments:

  1. Cute, The pair of brown ones are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli they are all lovely, well done! xo Please stop by and say hello at my Keepsakes By Katherine blog and I hope I will see you at Katherines Corner tomorrow for the hop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute, hopefully you'll have a chance to take up the hobby again. Thanks for linking up at Etcetorize~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Thanks for linking up with Strut Your Stuff Saturday. We're hoping you will join us again next week with more great ideas! - The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such Adorable bunnies! I hope you find a shop so you can continue with your talents. I found you on the It's So Very Cheri Blog Hop and am glad I did. I am now following you and would love a follow back.
    Evelyn
    http://myturn-evelyn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many darling bunnies! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kelli, thanks so much for sharing your Easter Decorations at Project Queen! I was happy to feature them at the Easter Highlight Party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mandy for featuring me. I love your blog.

      Delete