Friday, April 20, 2012

I Am Feeling Blue

Well I am a little blue, but I thought I would share three necklaces that I have made in shades of blue. The first one is done with eye pins, threading a bead on an eye pin, making a loop at the top and connecting to next eye pin. It reminds me of the ocean colors.
The next one has shades of blue, aqua, periwinkle, clear and lavender. These are just seed beads threaded on 4 separate threads and attached to one bail. I usually twist it in a torsade to wear.

The last one is made of natural shell beads in shades of deep tealish blue. It is very smooth feeling against the skin so it is very comfortable.

I really need to get a light box or make one to get these pictures to look brighter.  I am going to have to get on that. Thanks for taking a look.




5 comments:

  1. Hi! These are super cute - I also like what you did with the candelabra in your other post, too.

    Thanks for joining the Feed Me Friday hop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all really beautiful, I can't even pick a favorite. I love your "pink is an attitude" logo at the end -- so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful beadwork!

    Thanks for joining us for Feed Me Friday! Have a great weekend :)

    Natalie @ Great Contradictions

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love blue... these are some handiwork for sure! THanks so much for linking up! xoxo- Rachel I am tweeting this now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice!! My daughter is getting in to making necklaces, and I will definitely be looking to you to try to imitate something that looks classy and nice!!

    Below is the link for today's party! Come on back and link up some more of your posts (old or new)

    http://www.amynjesse.com/2012/04/drab-to-fab-link-party-14.html


    Have a lovely weekend :)


    Amy @ Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete