Saturday, April 7, 2012

Rearranging

I know that my blog has had many faces since I started, but as with my furniture at home, I like to rearrange until I feel it is perfect. I think that I am satisfied with the way it looks now. I make add a few things, but I am going to keep it this way. If anyone wants to know how to replace their sidebar widgets with a picture here is the link to the code I used. http://bloggerhowtotips.blogspot.com/2010/05/how-to-replace-sidebar-widgets-title.html
It was REALLY easy and I am not a computer whiz. To edit my HTML...let's just say that is something that I never thought would come out of my mouth. I am so excited to say that it was not hard, just time consuming. I made all of my sidebar pictures with photobucket and some things I downloaded. Also, if anyone wants to add the same signature or picture and signature at the bottom of every post, you can use this link for that. http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-signature-to-every-blog-post-on-your-bloggerblogspot-blog.html Give it a shot. I know that this is supposed to be a crafting blog, but as you know, us crafters have to decorate EVERYTHING. Have a great Saturday and now I should get back to crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment