Monday, May 7, 2012

I'm So Excited

I woke up this morning to find that I had won an award. Well, I didn't exactly win it, I was awarded it by Meegan at What Meegan Makes. What a great way to start the day. This award is given to blogs with fewer than 200 followers that you find to be up and coming and want to help grow.

These are the Liebster Blog Rules:
1. Post about your win on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award Bella's Crafty Mom
3. Copy and past the award button to your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have fewer than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.
5. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

Now it is my turn to pass this award along. Here are my picks:
1. The Ferguson's at Garage Sales R Us 
2. Jill at Jillify It 
3. Amy at Sugar and Spice 
4. Karah at The Space Between
5. Ashley at A Crafty House
I want to thank Meegan for thinking of me. This is a great Monday!

Happy Blogging.




3 comments:

  1. Kelli!
    Thank you so much! I am so excited!!! I will be working on my post ASAP!!! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you so much! What a fun way to start the week. You have such a cute blog. :)

    Thank you for the honor and have a wonderful week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats - I always wondered what the heck that was!! Maybe someday someone will vote me in...or slse I'll reach 200 the old fashioned way!

    Thanks for following me!! (On my way up...)

    So great that you were honored in this way!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete