Friday, May 18, 2012

Today is Special

Today is special for two reasons. It is my 27th wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary honey and thanks for putting up with me for so long. It is also Bella Rose's birthday. She is 7 years old today. I have to go buy her presents on my lunch hour. It is so much fun giving her gifts because she really loves them. She gets so excited and then carries them around the rest of the week. She definitely knows the new toys from the old toys. It is almost like having a small child again. You know what I mean, when the kids are little they love their presents. When they get older, not so much. They want to pick out their present, or just want money.
Enough of that. I am working on a small master bedroom re-do. I have had a few glitches, so that is why I have not been able to post yet. Hopefully tomorrow I will be done. Until then here is a hint of the colors.


I also made a little pillow for my pink chair the other night.
And last, but surely not least, my anniversary present. It's PINK, of course.
You can see the mess of the bedroom in the background. Gotta get to work tonight, so I can surprise hubby when he gets home from Chicago with a prettified bedroom.

5 comments:

  1. That pillow is absolutely tres chic!

    Would love for you to show this off at Passion Parade linky party I am having now :)

    Have a lovely weekend!
    xo
    Myric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Beautiful pillow (and even MORE beautiful ring! Wow!) Thanks for stopping by Kim's County Line, too. When you get homesick for Kansas, I've always got lots of photos to show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy! Happy! Anniversary! And a very happy birthday to Belle Rose!! Just dropping in from Freedom Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Love the ring. Can't wait to see the bedroom redo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWW! Happy anniversary!

    Thanks for linking up with me at last week's Drab to Fab! Hope you'll come back this week and link up again. I love seeing what you're up to!

    http://www.amynjesse.com/2012/05/drab-to-fab-link-up-features.html

    Amy @ Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete