Monday, November 12, 2012

Chemo Caps

Bella's Crafty Mom
Braided Hope

Bella's Crafty Mom

Bella's Crafty Mom

Bella's Crafty Mom
A friend of mine is starting chemo and she wanted me to make her some hats. The first one is my favorite color, pink. I got the pattern from  http://knittingwithschnapps.blogspot.com/2012/09/introducing-braided-hope-hat-full-of.html
This organization provides chemo caps for people all over the US free of charge and they sent some to my friend also. Robin is AWESOME. Check out her blog http://knittingwithschnapps.blogspot.com/ 
The next one is because my friend love Duck Dynasty, so camo it is.
Bella's Crafty Mom
Duck Dynasty Hat

Bella's Crafty Mom

Bella's Crafty Mom

Bella's Crafty Mom

Bella's Crafty Mom

This hat will probably be her favorite. She is a big Green Bay Packers Fan.
Bella's Crafty Mom
Packers Hat

Bella's Crafty Mom

Bella's Crafty Mom

I designed this myself.
I also made this hat, but I don't think it is her style, so I will send it to my sister.
Bella's Crafty Mom
Slouchy Seed Stitch Hat

Bella's Crafty Mom

I hope she likes them. I will be linking to the parties below.

9 comments:

  1. I love this post. What a wonderful friend you are and what great job you did.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your caps are beautiful and I'm sure they will be greatly appreciated by your friend! What a wonderful gift. Sending her the very best wishes for health and wellness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the slouchy silver one! Best wishes to your friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great. You knit beautifully. I have a link party and would love to have you share this and any other posts. It is called Wednesday's Adorned From Above Link Party. The link to the party is
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com/2012/11/wednesdays-adorned-from-above-link_14.html
    I hope to see you there.
    Have a great week.
    Debi @ Adorned From Above

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful gift to both your friend and your sis! Best wishes to your friend. Thanks so much for linking on Busy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful idea. I am sure your friend will be happy with her hat. Best of all to you and your friend.
    Donna @onceuponasewingmachine.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE all the hats!!!!! Way to go!!

    Thanks for sharing at The DIY Dreamer… From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Kelli,
    They are all beautiful and I'm sure your friend will LOVE them. You are a wonderful friend to make something that will be so personal when she goes though her chemo. We all need more friends like you :) Thanks so much for linking to Creative Thursday :) You are being featured this week. Stop by later and check it out. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete